Camelback may refer to:
- CamelBackCapitalization, a type of capitalization, usually known as CamelCase
- A camelback locomotive, a type of steam locomotive with the cab mounted in the middle, astride the boiler.
- Camelback Ski Area - located on its namesake mountain in Tannersville, Pennsylvania
- Camelback Mountain in Phoenix, Arizona, which lends its name to a major street in Phoenix and to Marriott's Camelback Inn
- A CamelBak is one brand name for a plastic-lined, flexible canvas pouch that is used as a mobile hydration reservoir for outdoor recreation and military use as an improvement over the traditional canteen.
- A traditional style of house in New Orleans, Louisiana that is single-story at the front of the house, but two-story toward the back. Refer to the topic "Development case study: New Orleans" in the entry on Property tax.
- Kammback a short-tailed design used to reduce drag in vehicles.
- Camelback Research Alliance Inc., an American equities research firm now known as Gradient Analytics, Inc.
bowlegs, cleft palate, clubfoot, crookback, defacement, deformation, deformity, disfigurement, flatfoot, freakishness, harelip, humpback, hunchback, knock-knee, kyphosis, lordosis, malconformation, malformation, misproportion, misshape, monstrosity, mutilation, splayfoot, swayback, talipes, teratology, torticollis, truncation, valgus, wryneck